Thursday, April 1, 2010

DOG WORLD Magazine Cover - May 2010

The May 2010 edition of DOG WORLD Magazine features a Little Friends Photo of a Pug Puppy racing down a hillside! This is very exciting news for photographer Seth Casteel as DOG WORLD is one of the most prestigious dog magazines in the world. Congrats to the Pug Puppy and his owner! The magazine is available in all major pet stores and book stores.

"This was an outstanding photo shoot! Excellent weather. Energetic puppies. Lots of assistants to help. A snowy mountain in the background! When this shot was taken, I knew it was a cover! It was interesting to see such a determined expression from an 8-week old Pug Puppy."



and here's a photo they used for the article:

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This picture is absolutely amazing!

Unknown said...

Congratulations - these pug photos are fantastic. By the way, thank you so much for helping save shelter pets with your camera and amazing photo skills. I am finding more and more professional pet photographers that have this same passion. Check out this blog post: Photos that save pets' lives - http://animalnewsinfo.posterous.com/photos-that-save-pets-lives

Unknown said...

I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation t hat's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting. Betnesia.com

Indi Host said...

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

Website
Information

MiltonBaker said...


Amazing website.....
We can visit my website also to get business idea here

Information
Click Here
Visit Web

Erin Thomas said...

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…

Nerdunion.us
Information

izspa said...

Nice blog Visit body massage near me

isha spa said...

Relax in isha b2b spa Bangalore's best Spa Centre.Visit full body massage near me